Bring to me the people you love



In my job I do have some great things: meeting extraordinary people, helping others, travelling to open my mind… A few weeks ago I had a trip to the US and I have been in Chicago and New York.

My visit to the “Big Apple” was quite short (from 10am to 8pm) but it was extremely interesting on a professional and personal point of view. On the professional I do not want to go too deep in details, but I can assume we have opened a great cooperation path towards two participated companies of our portfolio; great professionals willing to improve performances on both sides. But my short post wants to drive you to a pleasant experience with the cab driver who took me from La Guardia airport to Broadway and the 40th.

I jumped into a clean Prius after a three minutes queue. As my plane arrived on time, I was not stressed yet (New York stress me quite a bit a moving from the airport to downtown use to be a tough adventure). My driver looks indian, but his English has very little accent, so after a few minutes of small talks, I asked him were he was coming from: he confirmed to me his Indian origin. We had a few more minutes about experiences of some of my friends in his country as the were very much shocked by the spirituality of the country, we started talking serious about the meaning of live and how we manage our own spirituality.

He spend quite a long time explaining me his own experience, which was extremely interesting, and he shared with me his personal “praying formula” of each morning. He ask the Lord “bring to me the people you live” every morning and since then, he faces no more problems in his “complicated” job as taxi driver in New York. Looks simple, even naïf, but I strongly believe that the very first step of this pray is to prepare himself to “love”, to see the positive part in everyone he is facing during the day. Many misunderstandings could be avoided if we think the intention of the others are good; if you think others are willing you no evil.


The second part is more based in our capacity to “delegate” in God; I do believe but, nevertheless I do my very best to request form him as few miracles as possible. This is why, since I’ve met my new friend, the NY cab driver, I do my part and I switch my self into the “I will love the people I’ll met as God has made his “recruitment task before”. This helps me in making all my best to find the very best of the ones I meet. Can’t tell you if it works 100%, but I feel much more relaxed and happy. Make your own experience!

Comentarios

Entradas populares